THE WALLED GARDEN COTTAGES
SLEEPS 16 (GARDENERS COTTAGE & PARK COTTAGE), SLEEPS 18 (GARDENERS COTTAGE, PARK COTTAGE & THE POTTING SHED) | FRING ESTATE, NORFOLK
RELAX / UNWIND / ENJOY
Fruit trees and wildlife are in abundance
Located at the bottom of the Park of Fring Hall, The Walled Garden Complex sleep 18 in three newly renovated properties. Enjoying a private drive and their own corner of the estate the properties are builT into the large south facing walled garden which is exclusively for the use of guests.
- About The Walled Garden Cottages
- ESTATE FACILITIES
- Check Availability (Walled Garden Cottages)
- Check Availability (The Potting Shed)
ABOUT THE WALLED GARDEN COTTAGES
Fruit trees and wildlife are in abundance and total peace and seclusion is guaranteed. Families can explore the many Norfolk beaches within 5 miles along with villages such as Burnham Market and Thornham.
These two cottages have a shared garden separated by a hedge and can be as private or open as guests wish. Both restored with the last 2 years they offer a uniquely private and secluded location for a large group with the 2 acre walled garden exclusively for guests. With a total of 8 bedrooms for guests, 5 bathrooms, 3 sitting rooms and 2 large terraces both south facing there are lots of options for guests.
Gardeners and Park Cottage both offer large kitchen and dining areas for hosting gatherings and family events. The walled garden provides the perfect shared space and is enclosed for peace of mind and private for guests. Park Cottage has a games room in the old garage with table tennis and bike racks for those keen to explore the area by bicycle. Both properties have outdoor seating areas for guests as well as BBQ’s.
We do also have a third property within the Walled Garden which required booking separately, and will add accommodation for another couple. The Potting Shed, sits within the garden wall and when booked with the other Walled Garden Cottages brings the total accommodation number up to 18. More information on The Potting Shed can be found here.
- Two wood burners – First basket of logs for each included (extra can be bought at the village shop).
- Big flat-screen TV with Freeview and DVD
- IPod docking-station
- Good mobile signal
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Kitchen range has 2 electric ovens and a grill, and a 5-burner ceramic hob
- Big American-style fridge/freezer with ice-making machine
- Washing-machine and tumble dryer
- Store cupboard essentials included (Fairtrade coffee and tea, sugar, s&p, dried herbs, olive oil etc)
- Bedding, towels, and all basics included (soap, loo paper, cleaning materials etc). All toiletries and cleaning products are eco-friendly
- Elec, heating, and hot water included
- Baby-friendly (cottage has travel cot and high chair)
- Master bedroom has ante room with day-bed for a child, dressing-room, king-size bed, and ensuite shower room with loo and hand basin
- Bathroom on first floor has cast-iron roll-top bath, loo and hand basin
- Shower-room on first-floor has fantastic walk-in shower, loo and hand basin
- Wet room shower (with loo and hand basin) downstairs
- Lots of local tourist information, guide books, reference books, cookbooks, novels and games
- Dogs welcome
- The private wildlife garden has lots of garden furniture and places to sit outside, plus a BBQ
- Parking for two cars
The Swimming pool, tennis court and sunset mound are available for guests to use throughout their stay. They are accessed by short walks through the park and are signposted. Detailed information on these can be found one the Estate facilities page.
The Walled Garden Cottages
The Walled Garden Cottages