The Potting Shed
SLEEPS 2 | FRING ESTATE, NORFOLK
RELAX / UNWIND / ENJOY
Built into the walled garden of the Fring Estate. The Potting shed offers a couple the perfect getaway with a terrace in both sides getting morning and afternoon sun.
ABOUT THE POTTING SHED
The Potting Shed is built into the walled garden of the Fring Estate. It offers a couple the perfect getaway with a terrace in both sides getting morning and afternoon sun. The property has recently been converted and has a king bed with wet room and a kitchen living space. The afternoon terrace has an outside bath overlooking the park of Fring Hall and the evening sunset. It is a magical retreat for couples to enjoy. Walks through the park to the sunset mound for the last light are unmissable.
- Small TV with Apple TV for Online viewing
- Roberts radio + aux
- Good mobile signal
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Kitchen has electric oven and grill, and a 4 burner electric hob
- A small undercounter fridge/freezer
- Welcome pack on arrival with milk, coffee, tea, sugar, bread, butter, salt & pepper + extras
- Bedding, towels, and all basics included (soap, loo paper, cleaning materials etc). All toiletries and cleaning products are eco-friendly
- Elec, heating, and hot water included
- Double Bedroom
- Wet room with Shower & WC
- Lots of local tourist information, guide books, reference books, cookbooks, novels and games
- No Pets allowed
- Private enclosed garden terrace at rear with seating for 8, plus a BBQ
- Outdoor sunset bath with lighting and hot and cold
- Morning terrace at the front of the property with seating for 2 people
- Parking bay at entrance to walled garden complex and golf buggy provided for guests to access the potting shed through the park
- Bike Rental available for guests.
Access to the Sunset mound through the park at Fring
Use the calendar to view our availability of The Potting Shed.