market square house
SLEEPS 10 | FRING ESTATE, NORFOLK
RELAX / UNWIND / ENJOY
MARKET SQUARE HOUSE IS THE NEWEST PROPERTY TO BE RESTORED ON THE FRING ESTATE. COMBinING THREE COTTAGES THE PROPERTY FEATURES A CONTEMPORARY STYLE WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES.
ABOUT MARKET SQUARE HOUSE
Market Square House is the newest property to be restored on the Fring Estate. Once three cottages, a Methodist chapel and a pub, this property has undergone a full renovation project, turning it into a beautiful home. The gardens face out to the Fring Park and terraces are positioned looking into the garden. With peaceful surroundings there is no better place to sit back, relax and switch off.
The property was finished in January 2020 and guests will find a contemporary style with traditional features. Guests can utilise the estate facilities compromising of the swimming pool, tennis court, sunset mound and walks. The beaches of Hunstanton, Brancaster and many more are within 5 miles along with villages such as Burnham Market. A perfect location for exploring.
Dating back to the 1800s, The Market Square is filled with character and traditional features, which we have kept in our stylish modern but contemporary interior. The Market Squre sleeps 10, with 1 super king bedroom downstairs with an en-suit, 1 king bedroom upstairs with an en-suit, another king bedroom with a family bathroom and another bedroom with 4 single beds and/or 2 double beds and/or 1 double bed plus 2 single beds (please specify at the time of booking). There is a sitting room with a log burner and SkyTV, along with a further connecting drawing room for cozy gatherings, leading to a large open plan kitchen/dinner. The terrace patio area allows for dining up to 10 and leads to steps into an enclosed private garden.
- 1 wood burner – First basket of logs for each included (extra can be bought at the village shop).
- Big flat-screen TV with Sky & DVD player
- Roberts radio + aux
- Good mobile signal
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Kitchen range has 2 electric ovens and grills, and a 5-burner ceramic hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Washing-machine and tumble dryer
- Welcome pack on arrival with milk, coffee, tea, sugar, bread, butter, salt & pepper + extras
- Bedding, towels, and all basics included (soap, loo paper, cleaning materials etc). All toiletries and cleaning products are eco-friendly
- Elec, heating, and hot water included
- Baby-friendly (cottage has travel cot and high chair)
- Master bedroom, king-size bed, and ensuite shower room with loo and hand basin
- Bathroom on first floor has roll top bath & shower room, loo and hand basin
- Lots of local tourist information, cookbooks, novels and games
- 3 Dogs welcome per booking
- The private garden has an outside table, plus a BBQ
- Parking for cars in front of the property
- Bike Rental available for guests
- Access to the Sunset mound through the park at Fring
Use the calendar to view our availability of Market Square House.
Market Square House
Market Square House