SLEEPS 10 | FRING ESTATE, NORFOLK
RELAX / UNWIND / ENJOY
Private walled garden & Courtyard
Gardener’s Cottage is set within its own private 2 ACRE walled garden located within the park of Fring Hall.
ABOUT GARDENER’S COTTAGE
Gardener’s Cottage is set within its own private walled garden located within the park of Fring Hall. The house was restored in 2015 with an open plan kitchen and living space with large bifold doors leading to a terrace set within the walled garden. The house has a private courtyard and guests can enjoy the formal garden during their stay. The beaches of Hunstanton, Brancaster and many more are within 5 miles along with villages such as Burnham market. A perfect location for exploring.
Gardener’s Cottage was built in the 1800s and was the house for the gardeners at Fring Hall. Built into the 2 acre walled garden the house and garden have both been restored with an extension built into the garden itself. Gardener’s Cottage sleeps 10, with 1 super king and 2 king bedrooms upstairs and a ground floor bedroom with 4 single beds and/or 2 double beds and/or 1 double bed plus 2 single beds (please specify at the time of booking). There are 2 upstairs bathrooms and a downstairs WC. A sitting room with open fire makes a cosy gathering room while the kitchen boasts a large open plan room with bifold doors down one side opening to the garden, a table to seat 16 and a seating area with Sky TV. A large woodburner makes this room a cosy place in winter while the opening corner and bifold doors make it the perfect summer room. The terrace dining table has seating for 10 and holds the sun for the entire afternoon. The walled garden is for the private use of guests during their stay.
- 1 wood burner – First basket of logs for each included (extra can be bought at the village shop).
- Big flat-screen TV with Sky, Sky Sports, BT Sport, Apps and DVD
- Roberts radio + aux
- Good mobile signal
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Kitchen range has 2 electric ovens and grills, and a 5-burner ceramic hob
- Big American-style fridge/freezer
- Washing-machine and tumble dryer
- Welcome pack on arrival with milk, coffee, tea, sugar, bread, butter, salt & pepper + extras
- Bedding, towels, and all basics included (soap, loo paper, cleaning materials etc). All toiletries and cleaning products are eco-friendly
- Elec, heating, and hot water included
- Baby-friendly (cottage has travel cot and high chair)
- Master bedroom, dressing-room corridor, king-size bed, and ensuite roll top bath & shower room with loo and hand basin
- Bathroom on first floor has double ended bath & shower room, loo and hand basin
- Lots of local tourist information, guide books, reference books, cookbooks, novels and games
- 3 Dogs welcome per guests
- The private walled garden has lots of garden furniture and places to sit outside, plus a BBQ
- Terrace in the garden has seating for 18
- Parking for many cars in courtyard and grass outside property
- Bike Rental available for guests.
- Access to the Sunset mound through the park at Fring
Use the calendar to view our availability of Gardener’s Cottage.