market square house
SLEEPS 10 | FRING ESTATE, NORFOLK
RELAX / UNWIND / ENJOY
MARKET SQUARE HOUSE IS THE NEWEST PROPERTY TO BE RESTORED ON THE FRING ESTATE. COMBinING THREE COTTAGES THE PROPERTY FEATURES A CONTEMPORARY STYLE WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES.
ABOUT MARKET SQUARE HOUSE
Market Square House is the newest property to be restored on the Fring Estate. Once three cottages, a Methodist chapel and a pub, this property has undergone a full renovation project, turning it into a beautiful home. The gardens face out to the Fring Park and terraces are positioned looking into the garden. With peaceful surroundings there is no better place to sit back, relax and switch off.
The property was finished in January 2020 and guests will find a contemporary style with traditional features. Guests can utilise the estate facilities during the summer months. The beaches of Hunstanton, Brancaster and many more are within a short drive away, with villages such as Burnham Market close by too. A perfect location for exploring.
Dating back to the 1800s, Market Square House is filled with character and traditional features, which we have kept in a stylish modern but contemporary interior. Market Square House sleeps 10, with 1 super king bedroom downstairs with an en-suit, 1 double bedroom upstairs with an en-suit, another king bedroom with a family bathroom and another bedroom with 4 single beds and/or 2 double beds and/or 1 double bed plus 2 single beds (please specify at the time of booking). There is a sitting room with a log burner and Sky TV, along with a further connecting drawing room for cozy gatherings, leading to a large open plan kitchen/dinner. The terrace patio area allows for dining up to 10 and leads to steps into an enclosed private garden.
- 1 wood burner – first basket of logs included
- Big flat-screen TV with Sky & DVD player
- Roberts radio + aux
- Good mobile signal
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Kitchen range has 2 electric ovens and grills, and a 5-burner ceramic hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Washing-machine and tumble dryer
- Welcome pack on arrival with milk, coffee, tea, sugar, bread, butter, salt & pepper + extras
- Bedding, towels, and all basics included
- Elec, heating, and hot water included
- Baby-friendly (cottage has travel cot and high chair)
- Master bedroom, king-size bed, and en-suite shower room with loo and hand basin
- Bathroom on first floor has roll top bath & shower room, loo and hand basin
- Cookbooks, novels and games
- 3 dogs welcome
- The private garden has an outside table, plus a BBQ
- Enclosed private courtyard to front of property
- Parking for cars in front of the property
- Bike rental available for guests
- Access to the estate facilities during the summer months (May to September) through the park at Fring
Use the calendar to view our availability of Market Square House.
Market Square House
Market Square House